Friday 7 June 2013

Flower, Quilt, Knit





Found on my morning walk - a flower from a Gordonia Tree or Poached Egg Tree. I love the crinkled petal edge.

Now that all my swaps and sewing for the Hottie Project are completed, my mission is to attack this pile of loveliness -  my Ruby Nine Patch Quilt.  The top is made it just needs batting, backing, quilting and binding.  Always a challenge for me on my machine, cos I don't have a walking foot.

Progress is being made on my knitting - it is just something I pick up and do a few rows on when I have a few minutes spare during the day or in the evening.  It is not as orangey looking in real life and the little white dots you see on it are actually tiny red sequins attached to the wool. The wool is King Cole Galaxy DK in red.

Have a fabulous weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments are always read and very much appreciated. I will always endeavour to reply by email unless you happen to be a no-reply blogger. Thank you.