Wednesday 12 June 2013

Sent & Received


I have recently taken part in a couple of swaps through Flickr.  Yesterday was very exciting, there were two parcels for me in the letterbox. Firstly I received this lovely bright summery fabric basket and goodies from Kelli.  They will definitely brighten up my sewing desk.


 This is what I sent my partner Karri.


The other parcel contained my mug rug - however I was extremely spoiled and received four beautiful mug rugs from Jera.


My partner hasn't received hers as yet - but this is what I made and sent to her.



I have had a lot of fun taking part in these swaps.  It is so nice to receive mail that is a surprise and isn't bills or junk mail.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments are always read and very much appreciated. I will always endeavour to reply by email unless you happen to be a no-reply blogger. Thank you.