Tuesday 25 June 2013

Today

I am:

reading  and enjoying this book.  You can almost hear Julia Child talking as you read her letters.


thankful I finished  knitting my fingerless gloves before it got too cold - they are ideal to wear when on the computer - I can still type and keep my hands warm.


playing with my newly purchased  zips - watch this space - zippy pouch images to come in the next few weeks.


making birthday cards - one done for my niece, one to go for my brother-in-law, a sister-in-law and The Scout.


very pleased to see that there are buds on my lemon tree - hopefully that will mean lots of lemons for lemon curd, lemon cake and of course my summer G & Ts.


also very pleased that it is not as cold and the rain has stopped.  Now if only the sun would come out and dry the sheets on the clothesline.

What are you reading, making, doing today.






No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments are always read and very much appreciated. I will always endeavour to reply by email unless you happen to be a no-reply blogger. Thank you.