Sunday 23 June 2013

Weekending

 





Still very cold and wintery this weekend, so what better than a pile of new crafty books from the library.  I have been waiting a while for my request of  Patchwork, Please to arrive, so was very pleased to get that on Saturday morning.  I have traced the pieces for the pin cushion, now just have to sort through my fabrics.  I also cut into my good fabrics and made my first Kaleidoscope cushion top.  I am really pleased with how it has turned out considering it is my first paper pieced item.

1 comment:

  1. Your Kaleidoscope pillow top looks incredible, such happy colors! Wonderful job. Would you be up to making a whole quilt from it? I've been thinking about it... :)

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are always read and very much appreciated. I will always endeavour to reply by email unless you happen to be a no-reply blogger. Thank you.