Friday 5 July 2013

Between Sisters



For the past couple of years, my sister Janine, who lives in Brisbane and I have done a Mid-Winter Girls Night In swap.  Our parcels to each other must include chocolate of some description, a chick flick and a magazine.  This year we decided to add a couple of crafty items to inspire some winter crafting. We decided a fat quarter solid, at least 40 scrappy 2 1/2" squares from our own scraps, and a pattern of some description to use up our scraps.  The top photo is what I sent my sister and the second photo are the goodies I received.  We opened them together as we talked on the phone - you should have heard the laughter as we realised we had both sent each other the same coral coloured fat quarter.

Next year we are planning a sew-a-long of some sort too.

1 comment:

  1. That's amazing, fancy choosing the exact same FQ!! Is your sister a twin? We have the Miss Potter DVD and we love it. What fun to do, especially mid winter.

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are always read and very much appreciated. I will always endeavour to reply by email unless you happen to be a no-reply blogger. Thank you.