Thursday 4 July 2013

Day Tripping






My mother-in-law and I met up yesterday at a fabulous craft shop -  The Ribbon Rose, in Mt Wellington, Auckland.  They have recently moved from a quaint century old house to this large spacious store and increased the range of products for the different crafts they cater for.  We must have spent at least an hour there - beautiful wools and knitting needles, silk threads, hand dyed embroidery threads and ribbons, beads, felt, quilting fabrics including a large range of Kaffe Fassett. Also a great selection of crafting books, patterns and new classes too.  I could have spent a small fortune there - if I had the money.  There are  tables and chairs set up for browsing through pattern books, and having tea and coffee. They very kindly didn't mind if I took some photos and there are more on there website.  It is well worth a visit here with like minded friends and family - give your self plenty of time to enjoy it and the inspiration they provide with beautiful quilts, cushions, embroideries and knitted pieces.

1 comment:

  1. Julie,

    Thanks for stopping by my blog to viist.

    What beautiful colors in the pictures you showed of the shop.

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are always read and very much appreciated. I will always endeavour to reply by email unless you happen to be a no-reply blogger. Thank you.