Monday 22 July 2013

Today,,,

I have been:

Enjoying the splash of colour these flowers are giving my house on a grey winter's day


Reading this great book about England, France, and the people leading up to the battle of Hastings in 1066.
I have read a lot of royal  historical fiction based on events, kings and queens after this time, but never any about William and Harold. So it is very interesting and a new period in history for me to learn about.


Starting to machine quilt the border on my Ruby Quilt. The hand quilting has been done on all 36 blocks. I will be so glad when this is bound, finished and in use.



What are you doing today?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments are always read and very much appreciated. I will always endeavour to reply by email unless you happen to be a no-reply blogger. Thank you.