Sunday 7 July 2013

Weekending









Lots of sewing - I am gradually working my way through my challenges list.  Another zippered pouch - this time for Miss B. Various batik fabrics she picked to go with the green zip, again from Noodlehead's tutorial.
(The colours are actually brighter and clearer looking in real life)

Two inch squares, then half square triangles (another of my challenges) made into coasters for a swap I am participating in.  I am really pleased with how these turned out, especially after  I made a slight miscalculation with my sizing, and all my squares ended up being 1 1/2 inches.

Lunch in the sun with a new magazine that arrived in the mail, freshly made Busy Peoples Bread and caramel latte.

A little spot of colour in my winter garden -  flowering Lachenalia bulbs given to me by my late grandmother.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments are always read and very much appreciated. I will always endeavour to reply by email unless you happen to be a no-reply blogger. Thank you.