Winter is now officially over and we have had the most beautifully fine weekend to celebrate the arrival of spring.
- Brioche again for Saturday's breakfast - my favourite dough recipe and a new filling - spicy apple. Not a great hit with the family - I probably should have added more brown sugar and cinnamon. The general consesus was that they were rather bland.
- Home-made muesli for breakfast this week- a change from porridge and weetbix. Full of oats, wheatgerm, bran, coconut, sunflower seeds and dried fruit.
- Poppyseed bread from this recipe - more of a loaf or cake than actual bread. Still tastes good though.
- A birthday card for my nephew who is turning 3 next week, and has just come down with chicken pox.
- More mini pinwheels for some sewing projects - I think I have at least another 15-20 to make.