It was just me and the cat at home this weekend - Miss B was at the Chess Nationals in Mt Maunganui. The Scout and Mr J were at a cub/scout camp ( which got flooded a little with all the rain). So what did I do this weekend:
- After a lie in with a good book, there was a leisurely breakfast - my roasted rhubarb on yoghurt, and lemon curd on toast.
- Some fancy tassel making from a kit my sister gave me a couple of years ago. It uses hand dyed velvet ribbon and chiffon, silk threads and very tiny seed beads, a little singeing with a candle flame - the result a beautiful gift tassel.
- Took part in a fundraising trivia night at a local school - our team came third - it was a fun night.
- Browsed through a pile of beautiful inspirational craft and interior books
- A little Sunday stitching in the sun - finding crafty creative things to do while my sewing machine is out of action. Is it too early to think about Christmas?
What have you got planned for the coming week ?