Tuesday 29 October 2013

Weekending











  • a new cookbook,  means new recipes to try out -  Caramel Crumble Slice and Swedish Chocolate Balls.
  • one almost finished sewing machine cover - just deciding now whether to applique or hand-stitch the word SEW on the large linen patch.  Boy does a walking foot make a difference when quilting.  I think I love my new machine
  • my first strawberries of the season (not from my garden though)
  • the first passionfruit flower on my vine - lots of buds still to open, so hopefully that means lots of fruit to come.
What did you do over the weekend?

1 comment:

  1. I've been looking at that cookbook too - is it worth the money? Love your sewing machine cover, and pleased you enjoy your walking foot. I think I'd hand stitch the word onto it. I need to make a cover for my machines too. :-)

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are always read and very much appreciated. I will always endeavour to reply by email unless you happen to be a no-reply blogger. Thank you.