Fine weather and the whole family at home for the official start of New Zealand's summer.
- Pottering around in the vegetable garden, I picked my first handful of green beans - my favourite variety, that I grow each year is Shiny Fardenlosa
- Warmer evenings are leading to more lighter salad type meals -couscous with broad beans and my freshly picked beans, carrot salad, tomatoes and pita breads
- Baking sweet treats for school lunchboxes - a new caramel slice recipe with chopped hazelnuts.
- Christmas card making (lots of pinspired ideas here)
- A sewing finish of sorts - 80 four patch blocks have been sewn up for this quilt in progress
Have you started to decorate forChristmas yet?