Wednesday 29 January 2014

Wednesday WIP




A small project this week for a swap, I have joined in.  A simple zippy pouch to be filled with sweet treats for my partner.  She listed favourite colours as pink, yellow and purple. So I figured two out of three is pretty good going.  The yellow zig zag is from Simply Sweet by Lori Whitlock.  The floral was something I received in a swap -  if anyone knows the name of it, please let me know.  A little handstitching  for some extra detail.  All going well this will be finished up tonight, and then it will be onto making fabric stamps for my SWAK Swap partners.

Linking up to WIP Wednesday at Freshly Pieced.

12 comments:

  1. What a fantastic piece! I love the colors and the details in the fabrics! And your hand stitching is simply amazing!!! Happy week to you! Nicole

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! Great fabric choice and I love your hand stitching

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a cheerful combination of colours - it's going to be lovely.

    ReplyDelete
  4. It really is great - lucky partner:-) I love the hand stitching - is that embroidery floss you're using?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the hand quilting. It really helps to bring the fabrics together.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely, the handstichting makes it perfect :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lucky partner! I love the extra special-ness the hand stitching gives this.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love the pouch! The colors are so bright and Springy! Stopping by from Lee's hop http://www.domesticdeficitdisorder.blogspot.com/2014/01/wednesday-wip-jan-29th.html

    ReplyDelete
  9. Such pretty fabrics and the handstitching is a wonderful addition. The floral looks like an Ann Kelle Remix print to me, Robert Kaufman Fabrics. I have the same one in green.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Cute!! Your stitches are a nice touch!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Beautiful and bright, I love the hand stitching.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Your hand stitching really sets off this bag beautifully. It is precious.

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are always read and very much appreciated. I will always endeavour to reply by email unless you happen to be a no-reply blogger. Thank you.