Sunday 5 January 2014

Weekending

 



While The Scout and Miss B have been at Scout Jamboree, Mr J and I spent a couple of days down in Kinloch, with my brother-in-law and his family.  We were lucky enough to have perfect weather yesterday and spent the day out on their boat on Lake Taupo.  We went across to the Maori rock carvings at Mine Bay, these were only done in the 1970's so aren't as old as I thought.  It was a bit cold for me to go swimming, however Mr J and his uncle and young cousin enjoyed the water.  Mr J was delighted to be able to try trout fishing too - unfortunately he didn't catch anything.

What have you been doing this weekend?
.

2 comments:

  1. I love Taupo - mum lives down there and it is always a great place to visit, whatever time of the year.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the colour of the water and those rock carvings are amazing.

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are always read and very much appreciated. I will always endeavour to reply by email unless you happen to be a no-reply blogger. Thank you.