Thursday 27 March 2014

Lately


Making : my Sew Together Bag


Cooking :
Dinner - crumbed fish, mashed potato and salad
Drinking :
A glass of chardonnay
Reading: 
A Hundred Pieces of Me by Lucy Dillon (The Luminaries has been displaced for a while)
Wanting:  A new camera
Looking: 
At wool and  scarf/shawl patterns
Playing: 
On my Pinterest boards
Wishing:
My sister lived closer
Enjoying:
The lovely fine autumn weather we have been having
Waiting: 
For another swap parcel to arrive in the mail
Liking:
New season apples and fejoias
Wondering: 
What the old wooden door we have bought for my other sewing/cutting table will be like

Loving:   My new red shoes


Pondering:  What to get Miss B for her upcoming birthday
Considering: 
Making a pressing board for my sewing room
Watching:
My rocket seeds growing



Hoping: The missing Malysian aeroplane is found soon
Marvelling:
At how tall my children are getting
Needing: 
A new computer for the family
Smelling:
Perfume samples from: Valour Parfums
Wearing:
Jeans and pretty shirts
Following: My Garden Diaries and 1/4" mark
Noticing:
How dark it is in the mornings now (there have been some pretty sunrises though)


Knowing:
I really need to do some housework 
Thinking:
About sewing my  Jacobs Ladder quilt blocks together
Feeling: 
Tired - I haven't been sleeping too well the past 3 nights
Admiring:
The fabulous creations my friend Rachel is sewing
Buying:
A new quilty book
Bookmarking:
My Beetroot Chocolate Cake recipe for the last of my beetroot
Opening:
Happy mail from one of my swap partners


Giggling:
At a smiley litttle toddler in a cafe today
Feeling
:  Pleased that it is nearly the weekend


What is happening in your lives lately?

5 comments:

  1. What a fun post, I've seen a few written like this now. I love your new red shoes too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great shoes! I've just had that 500 blocks book out of the library and like it too. I'm busy planning things for my daughter's birthday too, mainly things I need to make now or she'll be too big for them soon. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Loved this post, but I especially love those red shoes! There is just something about red shoes...

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a sweet post with all of your thoughts and sweet swaps, darling red shoes, sew together bag, etc!!! Enjoyed reading it.

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are always read and very much appreciated. I will always endeavour to reply by email unless you happen to be a no-reply blogger. Thank you.