A busy yet satisfying weekend for me. I cleared out all the old dead summer vegetable plants from my vegetable garden, and picked the last of the tomatoes. The garden really needs a good rainfall now, before I dig in compost and horse manure. Then I can plant my winter vegetables.
- Slowly the passionfruit crop is being used up. A lot of pulp has been frozen in 1/2 cup bags for use in winter. I also made a Passionfruit and Coconut cake.
- Vegetables ready to be roasted for Saturday's dinner - Creamy Chicken and Roast Vegetable Salad.
- Hoheria flowers - one of New Zeealand's native trees - I know we are heading into Autumn when the flowers appear
- This mornings sky as I opened the curtains
- Sewing 2.5" squares for a project - the weekend after next, all going well I am going to Hamilton to have a sewing day with my Flickr friend Rachel. We are planning to make the Sew Together Bag.