- it is starting to look like Christmas at my house - the tree has gone up, and been decorated by Miss B and Mr J.
- the dancing shoes came out on Saturday night, along with the little black dress. The Scout had his Christmas party for work, lots of nice wine, good food and dancing. I think I am getting to old for getting home at 1.00 am though.
- my Cosmos are starting to flower - may this be the first of many. I have also planted some zinnias too.
- some easy Christmas sewing - a little gift bag from the excellent tutorial from Svetlana.
- two more blocks for the Last Minute Christmas Sampler QAL
Wishing you all a fabulous week.