- the view over Lake Taupo from the beach at Kinloch - we had the most gorgeous weather the whole time we were away. Each afternoon we ventured down to the lake to cool off.
- lupins on the beach
- Mr J kayaking - all of us had a lot of fun kayaking
- the games table - Sequence in progress, one of many board games enjoyed by us all. No wifi, meant that a lot of time was spent reading and playing games
- from Mt Tongariro - looking towards the Blue Lake - more on this in my next post
- My hand sewing in progress.
- Mr J trying stand up paddle boarding
Thank you all for your kind wishes in my previous post. We had a fabulous holiday, beautiful weather, great fun when the rest of the family turned up for the long weekend. Now it is back to reality and preparing for school again.