- this is the first time I have ever grown a chilli plant, I am pleased to see such a profusion of chillis on it, now they just need to hurry up and turn red, before this part of the garden loses the sun.
- some more wrestling with my Jacob's Ladder quilt and my sewing machine, the quilting is just about finished all the loose threads have been buried, now I just have to find some fabric for binding it.
- could I have gotten an any brighter fabric, the back of my completed Fractal Pillow for the Great Pillow Fight Swap
- sewing my first hexi block, which has been posted off to Australia, for a quilt which is going to be sent to Rachel after the sad news about her new baby daughter. Tutorial from here.
- this pillow that I made in January for one of my nieces has finally made it's appearance as a birthday gift.
- and something to watch: Skeleton Love
Hope you all had a fabulous weekend, whatever you did.