Sunday 29 March 2015

Weekending







  • some reading, I enjoyed this book and could almost imagine it as a movie.
  • some cooking - vanilla custard being slowly cooked then turned into Raspberry Creme Brulee - absolutely delicious
  • some baking - lots of ANZAC biscuits,some for home and some for Mr J to take to school
  • some sewing - one pillow top done, now I just need to get a zipper and make the back then bind it.  Never thought I'd make more of these envelopes though.
Hope you all had a fabulous weekend too.

9 comments:

  1. Ah, nothing better than a good old 'homemade' Anzac biscuit... yummy! Very pretty pillow, those giraffe are very cute peeping out of the envelopes! Linda

    ReplyDelete
  2. A lovely weekend, love the look of the vanilla custard and biscuits.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Mmmmm must be morning tea time, my tummy is rumbling looking at your baking!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh I love crème brulee and the biccies look very tasty too.

    ReplyDelete
  5. All looks very tasty and the patchwork is lovely :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. can you share the raspberry creme brulee recipe please?

    ReplyDelete
  7. A wonderful scene my friend!!! I will have to check out that book! And yum on the baking Julie!! Wishing you a wonderful new week ahead! Nicole xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  8. that book keeps popping up everywhere, I'll have to read it!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are always read and very much appreciated. I will always endeavour to reply by email unless you happen to be a no-reply blogger. Thank you.