From the sewing room
- pretty Liberty scraps from PolkaDotTeaFabrics ready to be cut up for my scrappy border on the Bloomsbury quilt
From the garden
- looks like I will have fresh beans for Christmas Day
From the Twelve Days of Christmas Ornament swap with my sister
- days 1-4 - hanging and spinning in the breeze - next year we make days 5-8
From the lets practice for Christmas Day files
- the plan is that all the children (teens) will eat at the outside table, weather permitting, however it was too breezy today to set that up for photos. I have also learned that Pohutukawa flowers in vases bring in ants - lots of them, so I won't be doing that on Christmas Day.
From the "I've joined the colouring book" craze
- A Liberty fabric colouring book from my sister, a bit like random quilting, I still agonise over colour placement.
What are you doing this week?