Monday, 28 November 2016
Sew Together Bag in Liberty
My EPP Liberty Sew Together Bag is finished, ready to be filled with all the bits and pieces I need for more EPP projects. The lining and pockets are from various Art Gallery fabric collections, and I have attached a lovely piece of hand dyed wool felt for a needle rest. I had Liberty binding left over from the binding I used on my Bloomsbury Quilt (yes I have finished binding it, just more quilting required) so opted to use that on the bag, rather than faffing around making up more.
This bag was not without it's making dramas. The zips were unpicked a few times, due to not reading the instructions about lining/pocket placement. I was tempted to give up at one point, but am now quite pleased with how this has turned out and am now dreaming up a new EPP project for the summer holidays.