I'm still adjusting to my new work timetable, so while I may not be as frequent at posting blogs, I am not planning on disappearing, just getting the work/home/me time balance sorted. So here's a little bit of what's been happening the past few days
- Miniature cyclamen still flowering in my garden, they are nice and sheltered, so flower from early autumn on.
- Flowers from The Scout, given to me after a bit of a down week at work. Every time I walk into my dining room, they make me smile
- Meat free Monday is definitely happening in my home and without to much grumbling from the family either. This week it was Moroccan Red Lentil and Chick Pea burgers - recipe from here. Also I have decided to stop my Cook the Books posts, I'll still link to recipes and show photos of some of my baking or more interesting meals, just not in a separate post.
- More ice cream soda blocks - little bits get done during lunch breaks, or while waiting in the car during Miss B's archery sessions.
- My current reading pile - lots of different genres and themes, some for the book club I am co-hosting at work, so I really need to crack into them.
Hope you are all having a fabulous week.