From the sewing room:
- Two more Ice Cream Soda blocks completed, so that's the first two months finished. I love how they look together, and am now wondering about incorporating some vintage embroidered linens into the next months blocks.
- Some more filler blocks for Miss B's sea glass beach sampler quilt.
- A start on the felt applique project, new felt has been chosen (so much for using up my existing stash)
From the Library
- A pile of fictitious goodness - now I just need some mornings to lie in and read.
From the Garden:
- The poppies I planted a couple of months ago are flowering, unfortunately I think my sweet pea seeds have rotted away.
From the kitchen:
- Biscuits and muffins for school lunches
Hope you have all had a fabulous weekend too.