I'm still working on my AMH quilt, I worked out that I need about 130 blocks. After my weekend sewing effort, I have accumulated a nice little pile of pretty, but still have about 75 still to make. I was hoping that I wouldn't duplicate any fabrics, but I think a few favourites will be repeated. Luckily they are quick and easy to make. I think cutting the fabric ready for sewing takes longer.
To stop me starting too many new projects, I made a little list of my outstanding WIPs:
- Seaglass Sampler Quilt - turn blocks into a quilt top
- Midnight in the Tulip Garden Medallion - finish the last two or three borders
- No.7 from the Twelve Days of Christmas decoration swap with my sister
- Bird Dance is currently at my quilters, so that needs to be bound upon it's return.
- Ice Cream soda Blossoms - ongoing EPP project
Once the AMH quilt top is completed, I'm going to be good and start working on these again.
Now, it's YOUR turn to share, by linking up your sewing and stitching projects, whether they are starts, wips, or finishes, following these guidelines.
- Link up from any post from the past week that features something you have been sewing or stitching,
- Somewhere in your post, please link to this post.
- Please comment on a couple of the other Sew,Stitch, Snap, Share links - it's fun to receive comments from new people, and we are trying to encourage people to read blogs and keep blogging too.