- This velvety berry toned pelagonium I am trying to grow from a cutting,
- this quilt at Houston Quilt Market
- Fiction and non fiction. The Words in my Hand was a lovely read, set in mid 17th century, Netherlands. It is a fictionalised account of French philosopher and mathematician, Descartes and his relationship with a young woman. Beautifully written, you can almost imagine yourself there. Code Girls is about the unknown American women who were code breakers during the wars. A really interesting read so far.
- Inspiration and Instruction, Kaffe, Liberty and embroidery
- Lemon Squeezy Slice - recipe here. I made mine in an 18cm x 30 cm tin, not the 20cm x 20cm tin recommended - I think the icing to base ratio was just perfect this way.
- I know I said I wasn't going to work on my AMH quilt, but I had a brainwave for the backing while trying to sleep the other night, so the fabrics have come out again, and cutting has commenced.
Happy weekending to you all.
** *Also, due to a lot of spam comments I have been receiving, I have had to enable comment verification on my blog, I hope this doesn't stop you from commenting.***