It has been all about hand quilting with a little bit of colourful frippery thrown in over the past couple of weeks.
- This cute little dilly bag was made very quickly, using a pattern from Broderie - available here. Some beautiful Amy Butler, Joel Dewberry and Margot Elena fabrics, have all combined wonderfully together. It's not a big bag, but I am sure it will be useful for travelling with small craft projects, such as hexis or a little crochet. I could also see a few made up in Christmas fabrics for reusuable gift bags.
- I loved playing with this fabric and the opportunities it gave me, for adding a little pizazz to the hand quilting on my sea glass sampler quilt. Luckily I have used it a few times on the quilt, so there will be a consistency to the quilting throughout the quilt.
Now it's your turn to share, it doesn't matter if it's embroidery, a quilt, applique or epp, or some other stitched or sewn project, It can be a start, a finish or just a wip. All we ask is that you follow these guidelines when linking up:
- Link up any post from the past week that features a sewing or stitching project you have been working on.
- Somewhere in your post, please link to this one.
- Also please take the time to read and comment on some of the other linked posts, it is always nice to know that people are reading what you have written, and we are trying to encourage people to keep blogging and reading blogs.
Thanks for joining us
Julie and Linda