Random happenings, interesting reads, pretty objects and things of interest from the past month.
- A pile of books awaited me at the library I work in when I returned from my break away. So much inspiration and some gorgeous photos to drool over.
- Recent good historical novels I have enjoyed are: The Indigo Girl by Natasha Boyd and The Birdman's Wife by Melissa Ashley. Both are based on the real lives of two remarkable women.
- Tamarillos are ripening - they're a lot smaller than what I can buy from the store, fingers crossed they're still as delicious. Feijoas are falling off the tree quicker than I can consume them now.
- As my school holiday activity for the library I work in, we made wings. Hundreds of feathers were coloured and decorated by lots of children, parents and staff alike, cut out,and then I had the job of assembling the wings ready for photo opportunities. I think we all did a pretty good job.
- The Fashion revolution has been taking place the last week or so - some interesting reading and food for thought about excess consumption, buying quality over quantity, knowing who makes your clothes here.
Wishing you all a fabulous weekend and week ahead.