From the sewing room
- raspberry kiss blocks for my scrappy sampler quilt, made using my friend Rachel's tutorial
From the letterbox
- my fabulous Mr Fox pillow I received from Kirsten in the X Factor Pillow swap. Details about the pillow and fabrics on her blog. Round 11's theme is HST (half square triangles).
From the EPP box
- the first of my cart wheel blocks is done - now it's decision time for the next row
From the book pile
- Shotgun Love Songs by Nickolas Butler. I enjoyed this book set in small town America, however I see it has had mixed reviews on Good Reads.
From the back yard
- I have a Tui that visits my back yard regularly and serenades me. Also known as the parson bird they have two voice boxes which means they have an incredible range of sounds they can produce. I am hoping The Scout will make me a bird feeder to put in the trees for the Tui's and waxeyes that visit my garden.