Things that have made me happy this week:
- finishing my Palatina Cushion - this includes putting a zip in the side seam.
- reading the latest Philippa Gregory book - I love royal historical fiction.
- celebrating Miss B's success in being selected for her school team for the National Chess Champs.
- eating freshly made Parsnip cake with cream cheese icing. Yum yum
- my blue glass jar - found in the recent roadside inorganic collection - it has been washed and will be used to store something in my sewing room.
- a new magazine to enjoy with my lunch on this cold, wet, blustery day.