- Straight line quilting on a project I'm making for my sister.
- Some of the treasures and mementos on display in my printer's tray, that has been the backdrop to my Ice Cream Soda blocks.
- A pile of beautiful books for weekend browsing and dreaming. Also, who knew that String of Pearl plants got flowers? I have also just finished reading The City Baker's Guide to Country Living, which was a delightful novel about food, friends and finding yourself.
- Beautiful lilies given to me by The Scout - he buys them for me when they are in bud, so I get to experience the beauty and surprise of what colour they will be upon opening.
- Another bird - only five to go now.
Have a fabulous weekend.
** No Cook the Books post this month - it just didn't happen.**