My weekend included:
- Happy mail - receiving my fabric basket from Kristel, for the 4S Swap. I have filled it already with fabric scraps. Love how it looks on my sewing table.
- A little more stitching on that other swap work in progress
- Piling all my newly received requests from the library on my bedside table. It makes it hard to get up in the morning when there is a good book to read.
- Beginning the cutting of 80 1.5"x2.5: rectangles, and 160 1.5"x1.5" squares, for the next border of my New York Beauty swap project
- Dinner at our house with friends we haven't seen for a while.