2015 sees some changes for my family and me. For the first time in 12 years, I will be working part of the summer holidays. (Bet that will be when we have the best weather too). Miss B starts high school and Mr J starts intermediate, so no doubt we will have some anxious moments in the lead up to Term One beginning and during the school year.
Again I have set myself a few crafty goals:
- to finish off Mr J's shirt quilt - backing, quilting and binding to be done in time for his birthday - guess what I will be spending most of January doing.
- to finish my Jacobs Ladder quilt - the blocks have been made, they now need to be pieced together, and have a border added, before backing, quilting and binding.
- to have at least pieced the top of my SWAK envelope quilt
- to finish Block 12 in the Christmas sampler and have turned all blocks into placemats for Christmas lunch 2015 (six done six to go)
- to make as many birthday and Christmas gifts as possible
Do you set yourself goals for the new year? Do you achieve any of them?
Wishing you all a fabulous New Year, all the best for 2015.