Friday 23 June 2017

A Friday Finish




Well the first eight Ice Cream Soda Quilt blocks have been completed, I have another envelope of eight waiting to be started, and I think the next package of papers is probably due in the post very soon. I don't think I can pick a favourite block, but maybe the one with coral centre star and my latest with the orange middle star are just edging ahead. Luckily I have decided it's a slow stitching project, cos it's back to my Bird Dance project for the next couple of weeks.

Have a fabulous weekend!!

6 comments:

  1. Oh s-e-w pretty............I like the first one with the floral centre. The backdrop is pretty cute too, the old printers shelf.

    ReplyDelete
  2. They are all sooooo lovely. Hard to pick a fave.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I echo Leeanne's comment...oh so pretty! And so much to look at with your clever fussy cutting! I was attracted to the background also! What a special place to display your treasures!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful blocks...lovely fussy cutting too, plus I also like the backdrop!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are always read and very much appreciated. I will always endeavour to reply by email unless you happen to be a no-reply blogger. Thank you.