- It's starting to look like Christmas and finally feel like Summer! Decorations made by my sister and me. Patterns from mmmcrafts. I love this corner of my house.
- My strawberry plants are probably used as ground cover plants more than fruiting plants, cos they don't get much sun, but I found a few wee sweet treats on them.
- My star jasmine is a mass of flowers, the scent is just divine.
- Baking - I just about have to fight Miss B off, to get a turn baking these days. She was out, so I made Black Velvet Zucchini Cake. Can we say it's sort of healthy with a vegetable and wholemeal flour in it? I want to make these too, however need to find some rosewater first.
- A few more ice cream soda blocks, only 24 to go now.
Hoping you have all had a fabulous weekend too.