Monday 12 February 2024

A New Year and a January Round Up

     




A belated happy new year, even though it's halfway through February already.

January was a pretty lazy month, some time off over Christmas and New year, lots of books were read, no sewing was done, though I did purchase some fabric. My dahlias and zinnias have finally started flowering and I am loving having big bright bouquets in my house.  I've hiked, and continued my daily walks, paddle boarded, and went on a holiday with The Scout to Mangiwhai.   Most excitingly I have booked myself a trip to Brisbane later in the year.

Lets see what February brings.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments are always read and very much appreciated. I will always endeavour to reply by email unless you happen to be a no-reply blogger. Thank you.