Saturday 12 October 2024

Things Here Lately

 








From the travel files  

  • The Scout and I and a weekend away in Coromandel town.  We booked into a lovely Airbnb, that had chooks (fresh eggs), friendly dogs, a goat and cat.  Lovely little garden nooks and garden art too. We ventured into the morning market, ate out  and just relaxed, read and walked.

From around my neighbourhood 

  •   Spring is upon, I love it when the flowering crabapple and acacia trees are in bloom

From the sewing room

From the garden
  • Slim pickings this time of year, the jasmine gets foraged from the coastal banks of my neighbourhood walkways, as does the pink Queen Anne's lace.  I'm currently topping up the flower beds with fresh soil, and have lots of zinnias and new to me summer flowers sprouting away from seeds.
Happy weekending to you all.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments are always read and very much appreciated. I will always endeavour to reply by email unless you happen to be a no-reply blogger. Thank you.