Friday 12 July 2013

Q3 Finish-A-Long


I'm joining up this quarter in the Q3 Finsh-A-Long at She Can Quilt.  I have two projects I want to finish.

Firstly my Ruby Nine Patch quilt - I have 17 large blocks that still need to be handquilted , then the border which maybe machine quilted if my sewing machine co-operates and the binding (which I have already made) to attach.  I would like to be able to use it at least for a couple of weeks this winter.

My Salt Air placemats - all they need is for me to find some suitable fabric,  make some binding and attach it.

Of course there will no doubt be other small projects distracting me to.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments are always read and very much appreciated. I will always endeavour to reply by email unless you happen to be a no-reply blogger. Thank you.