Tuesday 6 December 2016

Felt for Fabric



I have just participated in a simple swap with my friend Susan who lives in Australia.  She commented recently on a blog post that she loved the felt Christmas decorations I was making.  I offered to make her one and she very kindly offered to send me some fabric she recently purchased in a destash. Now that she has received them, I can show what I made her.

The patterns for the felt decorations are from mmmcrafts
#1 Partridge in a Pear Tree
#4 Colly Bird

I love doing little swaps like this, it is always nice to get some happy crafty mail.


8 comments:

  1. I'm thinking I got the better end of the deal, Julie! I hope you have fun with the fabric!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your felt decorations are gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely Julie. Love your birds! I am in the middle of a two day class with Wendy Williams at the moment in Waimauku. Having great fun!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a lovely swap - both of you very satisfied too.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love these felt ornaments! I have googled these, and googled these, until one day I'll put them on my to do list... another couch project, I suppose.

    Major score on the fabric swap!?! Can I just say swoon?

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fabrics and birds are both beautiful!! What a lovely thing to do!!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are always read and very much appreciated. I will always endeavour to reply by email unless you happen to be a no-reply blogger. Thank you.