It is always nice to look back and see what one has achieved in a year. I may not have been as productive this year as in others, but am still very pleased with what I have created. Here is a review of my finished makes for 2016:
- Jeweled kaleidoscope mini quilt -pattern from here
- my first foray back into making clothing saw me make the A-line Barcelona skirt
- an EPP Liberty Sew together Bag
- A Nani Iro infinity scarf
- the quilt top for mum's reversible quilt - Morocco pattern from here
- the Rocky Shore to Sky quilt for my brother
- an EPP AMH pillow
- my second attempt at an item of clothing, the Sorbetto top
- a feather pillow for Miss B
- I finished the EPP cartwheel pillow started last year
- My big finish was my Scrappy Sampler Quilt
- my big bold beautiful Liberty Bloomsbury - has been bound, and partially quilted, so I am saying effectively a finish.
So what am I working on next year
- still more blocks for my seaglass sampler quilt
- finishing the hand quilting on my Liberty Bloomsbury quilt
- maybe another EPP project
- another hand sewn felt ornament in the 12 Days of Christmas swap with my sister
- a new applique project with my sister - this will involve felt, embroidery, fabric and no doubt a little muttering as I unpick things.
- hopefully a couple of new additions to my wardrobe.
- piecing my city sampler blocks into a quilt top
Linking up to My Makes of 2016 at Say Little Hen