Thursday 22 December 2016

Merry Christmas





My Christmas lily has 12 blooms this year, and the most delightful scent, I wish you could all enjoy it in person.

It's time for my annual break from my blog over Christmas and New Year.  Thank you to all my readers and online friends - both new and old, to everyone who leaves comments, book recommendations and advice.  It has been so nice to be able to meet some of you in real life this year too.

I wish you all a safe and happy Christmas and New Year.

See you back in 2017.

11 comments:

  1. Gosh your garden is always about four weeks ahead of mine. I won't be seeing my Christmas lily for a while.
    Hope you have a nice break. I am enjoying a spell from quilting. Must try to blog more next year!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your fabulous garden is continuing to give to you joy. Happy Merry Christmasy days to you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Merry Christmas to you to Julie, & all the best for the coming year to you and your family!

    ReplyDelete
  4. How delightful those Christmas lilies look! I can just imagine their lovely fragrance! A happy, safe and fun Christmas to you Julie and your entire family! Blessings.....

    ReplyDelete
  5. Merry Christmas and Happy New Year ... see you in 2017!! Hey, you never know ;-) maybe I will surprise you ... you are always welcome to come to Wisconsin.
    xx oo
    Carla

    ReplyDelete
  6. Have a lovely Christmas and New Year holiday.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Have a wonderful Christmas and best wishes for the New Year.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I adore Christmas Lillies, some find the scent overpowering - not me!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Our neighbour gave us a stem of a Christmas Lily recently - wow, the scent lasted for over a week - such a lovely flower. Christmas Wishes to you too Julie - I hope you enjoy your Christmas break :-)

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are always read and very much appreciated. I will always endeavour to reply by email unless you happen to be a no-reply blogger. Thank you.