We had the most summery feeling spring weekend here. So here are a few of the things I did this weekend..
- I finished the first of maybe six Christmas angel ornaments.
- Picked a bowl of broad beans, however after podding them I only had 250g.
- Made brioche for Sunday morning breakfast - the filling this time was Christmas fruit mince. So far the winning flavour seems to be cinnamon sugar. I'm going to work on some berry/custard/curd combinations over the next few weekends.
- A little shopping at our local emporium - which stocks all sorts of crafting, party, hardwear items - these ribbons just cried out for me to buy them. Hate it when that happens.
- Discovered that some more little orchids are flowering in my garden
- Played with felt and Christmas fabrics for a Christmas ornament swap I have joined.
- Started working my way through a pile of fabulous books on my bedside table.
Are you planning/planting ready for summer now?
Did you cook/bake anything new?