Monday 18 June 2018

Changes






Hello all, welcome to another week.

It is with sad hearts that after much deliberation and discussion, Linda @Kokaquilts and I have decided to stop hosting Sew, Stitch, Snap, Share,  our fortnightly linky party.

Lifestyle changes, time constraints, and a drop in numbers linking up have all contributed towards this decision.  Over the past year we have been hosting this, we have been continually amazed and inspired by the creative quilters and stitchers who have linked up each fortnight,  and would like to thank you all for sharing your work with us and other readers.

I am still going to keep blogging, there is something to be said for sitting at my computer, with a hot cup of tea or glass of wine (dependent on the time of day) and reading through my list of favourite blogs.  I liken them to online magazine articles, always lots of lovely photos, little personal anecdotes and more details on beautiful creations and the stories behind them than Instagram has to offer. I think you get to know the writer through blogs.

In saying that, I can now be found on Instagram @julielou41 too, however more detailed info on any quilty/sewing type photos is always on the blog.

Again, thank you all for supporting Linda and I with Sew, Stitch, Snap, SHARE, over the past year.

Happy sewing and blogging.

Julie

** Comments have  been turned off on this post**

No comments: