Saturday 7 December 2019

Twelve Days of Christmas


Days1-3

Days 4-6

Days 7-9

Days10-11

My 12 Days Tree


Over the past 3 or 4 years my sister and I have been making the ornaments from mmmcrafts, 12 Days of Christmas series.

The twelve days of Christmas are as follows:
  1. A partridge in a pear tree,
  2. Two turtle doves,
  3. Three french hens,
  4. Four calling birds,
  5. Five gold rings,
  6. Six geese a-laying
  7. Seven swans a-swimming,
  8. Eight maids a-milking,
  9. Nine ladies dancing,
  10. Ten lords a-leaping,
  11. Eleven pipers piping,
  12. Twelve drummers drumming.
 My sister has made the even numbers and I have made the odd numbers.  We each made two - one for our selves and one for each other.  This year we finally finished them (which is a good thing, because Larissa has started a new series) .

I am still waiting for the final decoration made by sister to be hand delivered when she comes over for Christmas, but am enjoying see all the completed ones on my Christmas branches.

12 comments:

  1. I have looked at these and thought to buy the set to make but have not done so - seeing them made will make me think of it more

    ReplyDelete
  2. They are beautiful! Inspired by yours, I have bought one set of the patterns but haven't got to making them - yet!

    ReplyDelete
  3. They are lovely and I keep looking at them but I have too many projects.

    ReplyDelete
  4. They are just lovely JulieLou. How nice that you have a sister who enjoys the same crafting you do. My sister and I are very close, but she dislikes any sort of sewing, although she does knit. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very pretty! How nice you and your sister can craft together, that's very special. Happy Stitching!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love how it turned out. Well done. I think the relationship you have with your sister is very special.
    xx oo
    Carla

    ReplyDelete
  7. Exquisite Julie!!! They look splendid decorating your Christmas branches.

    ReplyDelete
  8. These are all beautiful! And, I agree with Leeanne, they will betreasured heirlooms!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh, I love it, so beautiful! They are all going to be such a treasure :-)

    ReplyDelete
  10. So beautiful and a special set of Christmas decorations that will become family treasures.

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are always read and very much appreciated. I will always endeavour to reply by email unless you happen to be a no-reply blogger. Thank you.