Tuesday 14 July 2020

Weekending: Hahei and Cathedral Cove


























Over Easter weekend,my family and I were meant to be having our dose of Vitamin Sea at Hahei Beach  Unfortunately our national lockdown stopped that from happening,  Once New Zealand moved back to level one (normal life) we were able to re book our cabin at the Hahei Holiday Resort.  This weekend just gone, saw us enjoying walks, sunrises and sunsets and just getting away from our life in Auckland.

Highlight of the weekend was the walk from Hahei to Cathedral Cove, beautiful coastal views.

I'm back to work and reality again now.

6 comments:

  1. Wonderful photos Julie! Hahei is one place I've never been too, looks amazing! Hope work going well.

    ReplyDelete
  2. such a beautiful place - I'm glad you got to go - I love all the rock in the sea

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous photos - thank you for sharing these (I'll likely never see this in person).

    ReplyDelete
  4. Stunning photos, you must have really enjoyed your time there. Loved photograph 10 with all the tiny shells/pebbles, I could see a shallow bowl filled with these in a sewing room!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Amazing photos. I love the photo of the shell.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Stunning photos. Thank you so much for sharing and glad you got to rebook your time away.

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are always read and very much appreciated. I will always endeavour to reply by email unless you happen to be a no-reply blogger. Thank you.