Thursday 7 March 2024

The Sewing Revival - Classic Pants

 




A fortuitous linen remnant find, saw me revisiting the Classic Pants pattern from The Sewing Revival.

I originally made these in May last year, but made them a size to big, so my mum was the lucky recipient of them.

These are a straight size 10.  The only adjustment I made was to make a faux hem with bias binding made from the same fabric to keep the length.  I love the flat front and angled pockets on these. With good easy to follow instructions, these are a relatively quick and easy sew

It's a relatively heavyweight linen I've used, but it hangs beautifully. I've just ordered the same in the Navy colourway, for another pair. 

I feel that these will be a very versatile addition to my wardrobe.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments are always read and very much appreciated. I will always endeavour to reply by email unless you happen to be a no-reply blogger. Thank you.