Sunday 12 January 2014

Weekending


 

 



 

  • making healthy ice cream from frozen bananas and strawberries - recipe from this book
  • watching my Crinum Lily flower, this is only the second year it has flowered, it has a lovely scent in the evening too
  • finally I stopped procrastinating and cut the grey and charcoal squares required for my quilt - the blocks actually go together quite quickly. Six down, ten to go.  Each block is 12.5" square.
  • a trip to the movies today with Miss B, to see the new Hunger Games movie -I haven't read the book, but she said it was pretty close to the story.
What did you do this weekend?

2 comments:

  1. Looks like you are enjoying your weekend, hope today is good too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What's the liquid mass in with the banana and strawberries?

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are always read and very much appreciated. I will always endeavour to reply by email unless you happen to be a no-reply blogger. Thank you.