So 2013 is now history, and I have a new year to start a fresh with. Things will be different for me this year, I will be a working mum and wife - at this point I am unsure as to how many hours per week, because it is casual work, but hopefully it will be enough to bring a little extra income in, and I will still have time to do the things I enjoy and be there for my family.
I haven't set myself any personal goals or resolutions this year, however I do have a few sewing/crafting goals I want to achieve:
- to make my son's recycled shirt quilt - in time for his 11th birthday in February 2015
- to finish my Jacobs Ladder Quilt - that I started in December 2013
- to bind my place mats started last year, so we can actually use them this year
- to make as many birthday and Christmas gifts as I can
- to participate in a couple of Flickr swaps which challenge my sewing skills (at least a little bit)
- to learn to knit in the round (this is carried over from last year)