- these chopped beetroot from my garden were turned into this divinely moist Chocolate Beetroot Brownie using this recipe
- a small posy of zinnias from my garden - not quite the long stemmed plants I was hoping for, but still there are flowers in my house from my garden
- finalising the layout for my Jacob's Ladder Quilt - I think this is the hardest part, making sure the colours are balanced and not too many of the same together in the scrappy blocks.
- starting the sewing together of the above mentioned blocks
- flowering in my garden - the Scadoxus Fireball Lily
- the shirt quilt has been gifted to Mr J - his reaction was "yay my quilt, it's better than I thought it would be"
Hope you have all had a fabulous weekend.