- banana bread - with raspberries - recipe from here
- beetroot (from my garden) and kumara ready to roast for a quinoa salad
Sunday was sewing day with Rachel and Rachael, unfortunately Deb couldn't make it today. Surprisingly we had a very productive day and a delicious lunch with margaritas. The next day is planned for a weekend in May.
- my first ever cat and quilt photo - Angus was quite happy to keep me company and a watchful eye on our margaritas,while I was sewing binding on
- the lovely Rachael, who hosted today's sewing get-together, hand quilting her velveteen star quilt
- absolutely delicious Raspberry Chocolate Cheesecake brownie
- Rachel hand quilting her pack patch mini
Hoping you all had a fabulous weekend too.